Monday, June 21, 2010

Celebrities

So, being in NYC I have had a few celebrity encounters.
The first was at the Today Show. They are doing a summer concert series where you can attend free concerts at the Rockefeller Plaza. Christina Aguilera was performing and my friend Megan wanted to go. We decided to get there at 6 am. And....that was too late. Bummer. We were at the concert but so far back that I couldn't see anything! (Although I could hear her and we were even there for the run throughs so I'm pretty sure I heard Fighter like 7 times.)

We decided to go to the back of the stage because we could tell that not many people were back there. When we got there we noticed a line of people waiting to file in to the back of the stage. We kinda just stood around plotting our next move, when a security guard said, "Do you girls want in". Um...duh. He let us in and even though we were in the back. We were totally close. I even shook Al Roker's hand!



Xtina can sing! Some of her new songs are good too!!



Then last Sunday we went to the Tony awards. We left at around 12 and the awards didn't start til 6. We were pretty much the first people there. So Channing and I decided to get sushi before and then we headed back out to wait...



And wait...



The celebs should be grateful for my dedication. Look how incredibly wet I am in that picture! It was cold too!

Anyway, eventually the people started arriving. Most stars stayed on the Red Carpet, but some came over to visit the fans like...



Harry Potter! Hay-Po! He was so close that I felt it was necessary to touch his arm. After I did that the security guard shook his finger at me with a scolding glare. Daniel Radcliffe is really tiny.

We managed to get Paula Abdul, Ryan Reynolds, Mark Sanchez from the New York Jets, and Will Schuster from Glee to wave at us. That was sweet. We thought the night of celeb sight seeing was over when all of a sudden WILL SMITH stepped out of the last car to pull up. He came over and I shook his hand!



Here he is coming toward us!



This was after he touched my hand! You can see me! So exciting!

I'm sure there will be more fun stories to come!
-Han

2 comments:

  1. Han!!! Have u washed ure hands yet??!!! lol just kidding!!! U've touched so many awesome ppl (including me) u're practically famous!!!!! If you see Orlando Bloom (doubtful) My world would be complete!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep having awesome adventures!!!!! And keep blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete